What Focus Group Training Involves
A one-day, hands-on workshop for 6 to 12 people that demonstrates the right ways and the wrong ways to conduct focus groups, including:
- Building rapport.
- Engaging the quieter participants.
- Restraining the participants who try to dominate the discussion.
- Probing underlying issues.
- How to know when to stay on track or when to probe an important tangent.
- How to gain maximum candor.
What Focus Group Training Will Do for You
- Prepare you and others in your organization to conduct focus groups with greater skill and objectivity.
- Avoid conducting focus groups that result in people leaving the session feeling worse than they entered it.
- Help you pull out the really important information you need from your audience in an actionable way.
Focus Group Training Prices
Training Only: $5,000 per day of on-site training
Training with Customization: Training price plus time and materials, as needed