We provide training to communicators on various aspects of communication strategy and measurement and training on how to conduct focus groups. Training sessions run from one-hour lectures to multi-day workshops filled with interactive exercises where participants leave with the beginnings of their own plans and measurements in hand.
Training sessions can be organized to cover any one or a combination of the following topics:
- Strategic planning.
- Stakeholder assessment.
- Setting measurable objectives.
- Measuring the effectiveness of messages.
- Measuring the effectiveness of communication channels.
- Measuring outcomes and calculating return on investment.
- Conducting executive interviews.
- Conducting focus groups.
- Developing and administering surveys.
- Analyzing and reporting survey results.
- Conducting a benchmark study.
How We’re Different
- We provide practical training with ideas you can implement as soon as the training is over.
- Participants begin doing their own measurements or developing their own strategic plans during the training.