For some clients, we conduct the entire process. In other situations, we provide just the level of support you need to conduct most of the work yourself. Some of the key steps:
- Selecting the number and location of focus groups.
- Inviting participants.
- Identifying the right questions.
- Preparing the interviewing guides.
- Collating and analyzing the findings.
- Developing practical and actionable recommendations.
- Presenting the results to executives in a way that gets results
How We’re Different
- Our proprietary process for helping you select the fewest possible focus group locations that will provide you with the greatest possible variation in perspectives on the research topic.
- Our interview guides are structured in a way that allows for absolute consistency in the way each session is conducted, regardless of how many different facilitators are involved.
- Our reports are highly visual, illustrating to what extent different groups agree and disagree.